Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To Order

Ordering something personalized from me is easy. If you would prefer for me to send you a word document that you can complete, email me and put "word order form" in the subject line.

  • Browse my stuff (click on the sides for examples of products). Note that any graphic can be modified for the item you order: ie, if you see a graphic shown on a note card, it can be used on an enclosure card instead. Many graphics can be re-colored or modified.
  • Choose your specific graphic and font (click on the top for examples).
  • Email me (or my email is becky (dot) guthrie (at) att (dot) net ) the names of the item, graphic, and font, as well as coloring choices (if you want blue font, if you want to re-color the graphic, etc.). Also specify if you want a name or monogram.
  • I will reply, and will send you an invoice for payment. Once payment is received I will send you a proof.
  • We will set up a delivery time, if you are in my local area. Shipping will be an additional charge and varies based on the size of the order and the location of the recipient.

No comments: