Tuesday, October 14, 2008

About Me/FAQ's

My name is Becky. I live in Northwest Arkansas. I love Jesus Christ, my family, a nice glass of wine with a dinner prepared by somebody other than myself, and the list goes on... but one thing I love the most is playing with graphics and text to create different personalized gifts. I have enjoyed creating things for my friends and my kids, and since I stay at home with my boys, I have started to do this on a little bigger scale! Especially in the age of technology, a hand-written note will be appreciated for a long while. I like to stay competitive on my prices, and I would love to create something personal for you--if I don't have it, I will try to find it or design it!

Please note: Birth Announcements and Invitations are custom made to make your special event extra special. Please email me your ideas and I will work up a proof for you. There are several posted on Other Stuff and Invitations, but the best way for me to design these is with your information, theme, etc. Creative projects welcome!


Q: Do you print yourself?
A: Yes and no. I print all note cards and many other various things myself, but I currently outsource other large jobs, like custom invitations and note pads.

Q: How long does it take to get something back?
A: I can usually have it to you within one week. Some of the variables that might make a difference are if I'm designing something new, if the item is being outsourced, or if the timing is near a holiday or follows a show I have had. If the item is something I have created before (ie, a design on site) then the turn-around time is usually less.

Q: When do you do this?
A: I love this question! My boys are little, and still at home with me, but they are growing way too fast. I started this little gig a year ago, summer 2008. I started in hopes to have a little something fun to do, and a way to interact with other people. I currently design for friends, friends of friends, and word-of-mouth locally. A lot of my work on the computer is done during nap time or late at night. I am a night owl. This is a de-stresser for me.

No comments: